Sweet Dreams, Baby

7/02/2005

Eli's 15 month WBC

Eli got his last round of shots (2) till he's 4! He screamed bloody murder when they shot him but seconds after handing him back he eyed a car on the floor he'd been playing with and wanted down pronto. He now weighs 26 pounds 5 ounces and is 32 1/4 inches tall. His eczema has been better except when he goes outside so Dr. M wants me to try giving him Benadryl (sp?) before going outside to play to see if it helps. He's a little behind on language skills but Dr. M said boys usually develop language slower, and to just work on a few things with him and to not worry about it right now. He's been a tad constipated lately so I have to cut back on the dairy for a week and see if that helps. All in all he's a healthy happy little dude. I also got the okay to pierce Anna's ears whenever I want. The nurse told me as long as she had her first round of shots I could do it whenever but if I wanted to wait and ask Dr. M he'd tell me to wait till she can ask for them to be pierced, ha, so I didn't mention it to him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home