bought a domain
Well, I did it, I bought my own domain. I'm still learning, but having fun. I always hated when people moved too much on the net and here I am moving twice in a year. Not my fault though, I had to move from Diaryland, that place had been going down the shitter for a while and I was tired of putting up with their crap, especially since I had a fucking paid account, ya know? I love blogger, I really do, I think its the best free blogging site out there. Its easy to use, has lots of features and doesn't look cheesy. I'm not leaving blogger because I'm not satisfied, I'm leaving because I've had the desire for a while now to try out my own domain, I liked the idea of having a space that was all my own. I'm not leaving blogger entirely either, I still belong to a couple joint blogs :) So, without further ado, my new home- Eat My Oxygen, please change your links/blog roll accordingly :) I promise, no more moving for a while. Also, you can go there to see my baby girls 3 month picture! 3 months! It's gone by so fast!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home