worst day of my mommy career
I just got done scrubbing shit out of the carpet, in numerous spots. Eli got into his diaper and smeared shit all over himself, the carpet, numerous toys, etc. I'm not even sure where all he went. His diaper was in the hall, he was in the middle of the living room covered in shit playing with his new car. Next to the diaper was a small chunk of poop. Next to Eli was a small chunk of poop. On my fucking end table in the living room there was a large chunk of poop! I'm proud of how I handled him though. Honestly, I wanted to yell and spank him but I just started the bath water, called him in, took of his onsie and plopped him down. I let the bath water run for a bit so he would splash around and get the majority of the crap off himself and it would go down the drain. Then I put the shower on, which pissed him off (he hates showers) and let the water run down him some more and when he looked clean I let the tub fill up so I could actually wash him. Then I put him in his crib an hour before his nap time so that I could clean. Of course I had to vent and rant and cry, alone and online a few places first and when I was about to start cleaning Anna woke up wanting to be fed and carried and rocked and spit up on me. Finally when she was semi-settled (I finally had to just put her down and let her cry, I had to clean the shit up) I went downstairs to get the steam cleaner which isn't fucking working! I was a mess, a blubbering crying mess. I drank 2 16oz sodas, ate sausage and meatballs and cut myself. Really, that appointment with the counselor can not come soon enough I think. I obviously don't' deal with my emotions (anger, frustration, desperation, depression) right. Once I was calmed down I scrubbed the shit spots, threw all plush toys, futon cover, blankets, swing and rocker covers Eli was in contact with in the washing machine and all solid toys into the dishwasher and washed the battery filled toys by hand. I scrubbed down the TV (I know he had to have touched it the sound was all the way down) the walking toy, my end table, the mega-saucer, bookshelf and swing. I scrubbed the spots of shit I could see, lucky for us our carpet is the color of baby shit (sarcasm). The house still reeks of shit, but I can't do anymore and if I missed a spot, well you know what, right now I could give a shit! (ha) Oh gag, I just now noticed there's shit on my nightgown, must have gotten there when I picked Eli up to put him in the bath. Can I put in my 2 week notice with this job?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home