Sweet Dreams, Baby

6/15/2005

why I don't like to shop...

Cause I never get just what I plan. I'm such in impulse shopper I swear. We recently got a gift card for 25 bucks to Toys R Us from an Aunt and Uncle of mine. My plan was to buy diapers, baby nail clippers and maybe a box of graduate veggie crackers for Eli (he loves those things and the store where I usually shop doesn't carry them). What did I leave the store with? Diapers, nail clippers, no crackers (didn't carry them at TRU either), a new toy car for Eli, foam bath letters, a travel mobile thing for Anna and a little ball/pool/sandbox thing for the kids. I only ended up using 21 of my own dollars, but yeah, not good when you're trying to use the old credit card less. I blew up (and nearly passed out, yeesh) the ball/pool/sandbox thing and let Eli crawl around in it for a bit. The thing only came with like 10 balls but I don't care, I bought it mainly to use as a little pool in the backyard :) This is the new pool/ball/sandbox thing and that's his new car inside.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Anna's new travel mobile, she seems to like it.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home