sick
Getting sick. Not happy. Body aching, head throbbing, throat hurting. Send hot chocolate and a Nanny. Seriously, I wish I could call in sick and not be near the kids much when I'm sick, I hate the thought of them getting sick. Not because it breaks my heart to see a sick baby (which it does) but for purely selfish reasons, I don't want to take care of other sickies when I'm sick, I want to be taken care of! Oh well, so is life. Eli has a strong immune system, he's managed to, more often than not, avoid catching whatever Ben and/or I have. Anna's the new kid in the house, no clue how her little immune system is, I'm hoping it's a good one like her big brothers. Little dude did get to try out his pool today. He didn't hate it but he wasn't thrilled by it either. I went out with the kids before Ben came home from work but 15 minutes into our fun Anna had a melt down. You know, being a girl and all she didn't want to be outside, in the heat, with the bugs. But Ben came home like 15 minutes after we went in and the pool was still out so he took the boy child out and I joined them after Anna fell asleep in her swing. The lawn is tilted so Ben put wood under the pool (my words- Dude, you are sooo gonna pop his 10 dollar pool), filled it some more and tried to get Eli to move and splash around. We think the water was too cold, that kid hardly moved, he's used to the luxury of a lukewarm bath. Anna before demanding to be taken back into her air conditioned suite.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com He's wearing little swimmers, he's not naked.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home