product review- better than our bank
About 3 weeks ago I got an e-mail from a marketing agency asking if I wanted to try Ensures New Healthy Mom shakes, all they asked is I give an honest review in my blog. I don't turn down free, so I said send 'em on over. Now, its "balanced nutrition for pregnant and nursing moms" which I am neither of, but I figure I could use extra nutrients since having a baby sucks 'em all out ya anyway. On to the review. They sent a 4 pack of chocolate shakes and a 4 pack of vanilla shakes. I'm more of a chocolate girl so I tried those first and they were remarkably yummy. I even made Ben taste and Mr. picky though they were good to! So, score, one mommy thumbs up for the Creamy Milk Chocolate Healthy Mom Shakes! Next day I tried the vanilla and oh my god- delicious, by far my favorite of the two. So, score again, another big mommy thumbs up for Homemade Vanilla Healthy Mom Shakes! I have no idea how much they cost and if they'd be worth the money, but if I had tasted these when I was pregnant with the kiddos I would have bought some during each grocery trip. As for the bank- I drove down and talked to them. Told them I wanted to see a manager because of their mistake I had 3 returned checks and didn't feel I should have to pay any returned check fees, they agreed. They apologized profusely (and raved about the chubs, but come on who doesn't rave about a chubby adorable baby?), made sure the overdraft fee had been refunded and told me if we were charged any returned check fees to come to them and they'd pay them. We are still going to switch banks in the near future but have decided to wait till after we see if we will be getting a house. We'd like a bank close to where we live and we aren't sure where that will be yet and I don't want to switch banks a bunch of times, too much hassle.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home