more...
Ben brought the mail up when he came home and there was another notice saying 2 more checks were returned because of insufficient funds- our rent check and the check to the store from when I went grocery shopping. GAH! FUCK. Ben called and left a message on the landlords machine about what had happened and that he'd drop a new check off on his way to work in the morning. Now, what about the store? I've never bounced a check at a store, what do they do? Are we going to be banned from writing checks there? They are the only grocery store in town, nearest store is Kroger 35 minutes away and they are much more expensive. Will the store call or send something (since phone number and home address are on the returned check) saying I need to pay them the amount the bounced check was for? I don't know what to do, I seriously can not handle this. I'm so stressed right now, I just don't feel like I can handle anything anymore, I feel like this was the final straw. I'm about to crack people, I'm a about to shatter. Ben said he could try and pull some strings at work tomorrow about getting a personal day on Monday so he can go to the bank and chew them out but I don't' know if we should wait till Monday? Does a few days matter? And what if he can't get it off then I've got to do it I don't handle confrontation well. Plus, Mondays full what with Anna's WBC, and you know those first shots are stressful, seeing your baby violently stabbed with needles and the horrible "Mommy you let them hurt me" wail. It's too much.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home