fucking bank!
I.am.so.pissed.off.right.now. I'm glad Eli's taking his nap or I'd probably be scaring him with my throwing things and yelling. I got a slip from our bank yesterday saying they returned a check unpaid because we had insufficient funds. What? Excuse me? Ben got paid last Thursday and did a night deposit after work. Our bank is stupid, they close at noon on Thursdays so I couldn't call them till today. I call and say, "Hey, what's up with my account?" It's been a fucking week and the check still isn't deposited and now they I say we have an overdraft of 99 dollars. What the fuck!? I paid rent with that fucking check, I paid a stack of bills, because the money should be in the bank! I am so pissed off. They took my number and they are currently "checking it out" and will call me back. A week people, that check was dropped off a week ago. I'm just, yeah, just so pissed. I want to cry, throwing things at the wall isn't making me feel better. They already returned our check to the electric company unpaid, so now we are gonna have to pay whatever returned check fee they have and god knows who else they didn't pay... I'm so stressing... Update- Problem fixed. Fuckers said they have another costumer with the same name as Ben and they put it into his account. Did this asshole not realize he was suddenly 1400 dollars richer (they send deposit slips for night drops so I know this asshole knew 1400 bucks was deposited into his account)? Also, did they just look at the fucking name and not the account number on the deposit slip? Idiots. They are nice nice nice women who work there, but damn are they incompetent. On more than one occasion I've received a deposit slip in the mail for a small amount of money I know I didn't deposit so I've had to call and tell them and they've corrected it. We need a new fucking bank. Not to mention they don't have an ATM machine or debit cards and are half an hour away so we never ever have cash on us. They are refunding the overdraft fee they charged but, damnit, I'm still gonna have to pay the electric company the returned check fee. Grrrrr. I need someone to vent too! Ben wont be home for hours! Wonder if Eli would care to hear mommy complain when he gets up?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home