Sweet Dreams, Baby

6/05/2005

another tag...

I was tagged by Dee and Mae! 3 physical things I like about myself: - eyes - eyelashes - wrist 3 parts of my heritage: - Scottish - Polish - Austrian 3 things I am wearing right now: - Blue nightgown (I don't bother getting dressed 5 days out of 7 lol) - Red underwear - Wedding and Engagement rings 3 favorite bands/musical artists I like a lot: - Oingo Boingo - Lagwagon - The Candy Snatcher 3 favorite songs I really like : - Sad Lisa (Cat Stevens) - Dead Leaves and the Dirty Ground (The White Stripes) - Needle in the Hay (Elliott Smith) 3 things I want (and have) in a relationship: - Trust - Lots of Affection - Silliness 3 physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to me: - Eyes - Smile - Butt 3 favorite hobbies: - Cross stitch - Reading - Movies 3 Things I want to do badly right now: - Shave my legs - Lose weight - Have sex (stupid period) 3 things that scare me: - My children being hurt - Death of a loved one - Disease 3 of my everyday essentials: - Pepsi (but I'm trying to make it water again) - Hair-tie - Computer/Blog 3 Careers you have considered or are considering: - Poet (that's all I wanted to be when I was younger) - Teacher - Stay at home mom (yay! got this one) 3 places you want to go on vacation: - Prague - Australia - Scotland 3 kids’ names you like: Other than my childrens beautiful names- Elias Alexander & Anna Grace, I love these: - Lily - Damien - Claire 3 things you want to do before you die: - Be a healthy weight - See my children have family's of their own - Ride in a hot air balloon 3 ways I am stereotypically a boy: - I think about sex all the time - I make dirty comments/jokes all the time - I'm a slob (but oddly organized) 3 ways I am stereotypically a girl: - I'm very emotional - I love shoes - I like the color pink (this is new, I used to hate pink) 3 celeb crushes: - William Petersen - Gary Oldman - Christopher Meloni Added by Mae... 3 favorite books: - The Secret Garden (Frances Hodgson Burnett) - The Narnia Series (C.S. Lewis) - Julies Ceaser (Shakespeare) I'm supposed to tag 3 people now so... no obligations... Jennie, Rachael and Mrs. Flinger.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home