Sweet Dreams, Baby

5/16/2005

the road to good health is not paved with pop tarts

Wasn't it the other day I said to myself that its time to get back in to drinking water and eating health(ier)? Yeah, I think I may have said that... I'm thinking pizza and pop tarts don't make up a healthy diet? I've got blog related questions, or maybe question, I want to post about but I'm beat and Anna has finally fallen asleep for god knows how long so I should get my ass in bed while I have the chance. Ben and I foolishly thought Eli was a hard baby, but looking back on it we both agree that it was just because we had no idea what the hell we were doing, in actuality he was one easy baby! Havana Anna, not so much. We now know the hell that is colic. Being the bitch that I am I do no to want to suffer alone and have, on more than one occasion, spat out, "I hope B&G (brother and SIL) have a colicky baby!" How mean is that? Ben tells me its the exhaustion, I say I'm just evil.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home