ouch
My incision is totally sore and achy today and when Eli head-butted me in the gut it actually hurt. That ended my plans to workout tomorrow, no biggie, slow and steady. I also have a massive headache, that's what downing one of those big bottles of Smirnoff Ice will do to you when you haven't had much to drink in the last 10 months. It also makes your already hormonal self weep at the end of Titanic when you're rocking your cranky baby and the scene with the dead mommy holding her baby floating in the water comes on. Yeah, I'm lots of fun tonight. We have decided to see if we can get a loan for a house in August. For the past year and a half Ben's been going back and forth on getting a house, it's been driving me crazy. I get excited, look at some local listing online, then Ben shows no interest and decides it's not the best time. My husband the house tease, I could kill him. This time when he mentioned it I put off looking at listing or a few weeks but found myself online last night. I found a house I liked and when I told him I knew where it was and we could drive by and have a look he actually said he wanted to see it. We drove by and he really likes it from the outside! That's when I knew he was serious this time, so I sat him down and told him to give me a date, I need to know when we are going to do this- so August it is! I don't want to go on and on about the house we looked at because it could sell by the time we start looking, or it could be complete shit when we get a chance to look inside and/or have a home inspector guy look at it. Woohoo, I hope we can get a loan! I hate this fucking apartment! I had more to write I thought. Oh, WI this week is probably gonna be bad, for some reason Ben kept bringing me goodies this weekend! He's totally supportive of the weightloss and better eating, but for some reason he had a brain fart and of course I couldn't turn down some chips, an ice cream crunch bar, a blizzard form DQ (go me for at least getting the small!) or that Whopper. *oi*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home