movie tag
I'm always surprised when someone either mentions me, links me or tags me in their blog. I guess I still think deep down that nobody likes me and when I'm mentioned I think, "Wow, am I not so bad?" Its nice. Anyway... Dana tagged me :) 1) Total number of films I own on DVD/video: I actually counted- 130 2) The last film I bought: I can't remember, honestly. 3) The last film I watched: I assume this means at home and not in the theater? The Royal Tenenbaums 4) Five films that I watch a lot or that mean a lot to me (in no particular order): The Royal Tenenbaums, Platoon, Rushmore, Office Space, Matchmaker 5) Tag 5 people and have them put this in their journal: (No obligation y'all! I hate tagging, I have no idea who actually reads me!) Ashley, Jennah, Jae, Holly, & Marilynn

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home