mommys little misfit
I'm gonna venture to say that you folks reading me aren't Misfits fans? So, ignore this post if you want. I combed Eli's hair into the Misfits 'do, of course its not long enough and his hairs not black, but it's still Darn cute and funny. Misfits 'do

borrowed from http://www.onethirtyeight.com/ Mommys little Misfit...

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Look, he's singing my favorite Misfits song- Attitude

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Attitude (sample of the song) Attitude, you got some fucking attitude I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude Inside your feeble brain there's probably a whore If you don't shut your mouth you're gonna feel the floor Attitude, the one you got, oh baby Attitude, the one you got, oh baby Attitude, attitude Inside your feeble brain there's probably a whore If you don't shut your mouth you're gonna feel the floor Attitude, you got some fucking attitude (Attitude) I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude Attitude, you got some fucking attitude (Attitude) I can't believe what you say to me You got some attitude

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home