exercise & what to do with comments
My goal this week is to complete 3 miles of WATP. I need to go slowly and make sure my body can handle it. Last night I did one whole mile :) I didn't do knee lifts though because when I did them during the warm up I knew they would be too much right now. Also, I only did every other set of arm movements. Now we'll see what my body says about the workout today. Now I have a question about comments. I never know what to do, respond to them? Don't respond to them? If I do respond, how do I do that? E-mail a response to the person who let a message if they left their e-mall address? Respond in the comments? Respond in the blog? If I respond to comments do people even care? Do they think I have too much time on my hands? (hahahaha at that thought by the way) If I don't respond do they think I'm a bitch? Do they give up on leaving comments? Does anyone even care? I guess I should ask y'all who actually leave comments- do you want me to respond on a more regular basis and if so how? Forgot to mention I've been gettin bitch slapped by Haloscan lately too, they haven't been e-mailing me the comments. gah.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home