did it after all
I did my 1 mile tonight after all. I realized I wasn't sore or in any discomfort all day so I went for it. Plus, I found I actually wanted to do it, go me! I feel bad that I haven't been writing about every little thing Anna has done like I did with Eli, it's like I forget. By the time I remember to write about it I can't even remember how long she's been doing it. Like sleeping through the night. She's been sleeping 4 hours at a time at night since she was about 3-4 weeks old and for the last 2 weeks or so she's been sleeping about 6-7 hours, waking up to eat then sleeping 2-4 more hours. I remember Eli slept 2 hours, ate, slept 2 hours, ate, slept 2 hours, ate, I was exhausted with him! She's also been loads better since switching back to regular formula. She still has at least 1 episode of uncontrolable crying, usually starting around 7pm-8pm and ending around 11pm-12am, but during the day she's a relatively happy baby now. She's very clingy though and hates hates hates to be on her back, so I'm constantly carrying her, rocking her, or putting her in her infant/toddler rocker and rocking her with my foot while I do something else, like feed Eli. She wants my constant attention which makes doing anything rough and, sadly, she is currently anti-sling. Eli's finally getting jealous of her. He cries a lot now at little things and comes walking over to me to be held. If I am holding Anna and put him on my lap as well he cries more, squirms out of my arms and walks away angrily. I feel bad for the little guy, but what can I do? After a few minutes he finds something else to play with and is a happy little camper. He tries to help with her a little, I think, or he's being mean to her. He'll walk over and yank her pacifier out of her mouth and then try to put it back but usually jabs her in the eye. I wonder how long I'll write about them so much? Forever? Will their existence in my life become such a natural part of every day life that I take them for granted, "Oh look at that, Eli learned his ABC's, la-de-dah." I hope not.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home