Sweet Dreams, Baby

5/03/2005

denial - 1 month

I'm in denial that Anna will be 1 month old at the end of the week. One month? Nay, I just had her! I swear it was just the other day they cut my last child from me. I just put Anna down, waiting to see if she'll fall asleep. I do not want to crawl in to our warm bed just to be jolted out a minute later. I'm so tired today, the kids tag-teamed me. Anna would be sleeping so Eli would be whiny or poopy (he had a mini blow-out today, very rare with him) or hungry, then Eli would chill out and start to play and be happy and Anna would wake up and be gassy or hungry or clingy. I didn't even get my nap because when Eli took his nap Anna decided it was premo mommy torture time. I'll get you my little pretty... one day... I will sing or dance in front of your friends in public muahahahaha Also, I may just talk your dad into walking around in his boxers when you have sleepovers! Oh in 10 years or so life will be grand for mommy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home