Sweet Dreams, Baby

5/19/2005

counselor

Well I did it and now I'm a complete wreck. I made an appointment to see a counselor and it didn't' go anything like I had hoped. I have to see a man, I'm so very uncomfortable with men but the women counselors weren't taking any new patients. I'll probably stop going after 1-2 appointments, I can't see myself ever getting comfortable. Also, the appointments not till July 5th, that's the earliest I could get unless I wanted to drive to a farther town (would have seen a woman too) but that's just not possible considering this will only work if Ben can get home in time for me to drive to the office, I'm not dragging either of the kids to my appointments. Now I'll have a month and half to dwell on this and convince myself I don't really need to see anyone when I know I do. Forgot to mention, we'll see how much all this will cost us out of pocket, if its too much its something I will just have to go without.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home