Sweet Dreams, Baby

5/09/2005

come out baby!

My brother and SIL's child is more stubborn than Eli was! My SIL will be 2 weeks over due on Thursday, she has been instructed to show up at the hospital at 6am Thursday morning for an induction if she hasn't had the baby by Wednesday night. If she has to have an induction I just pray that it's a good one, not too painful (I've heard induction are a lot more painful on average than normal labor) and there are no complications! Eli's running in short spurts now, once he gets started though he can't really stop, leading him to crash into things like, oh, the sliding glass door. Silly boy. Seems to hate cows milk, and it made his skin break out, but just a tiny bit, but then he only had a tiny bit to drink. He also seems to hate soy milk. He keeps tricking me, making me think, "Oh wow, great! He really likes this sippy cup!" Then 2 days later he wants nothing to do with said cup. He still wont hold his bottle or tilt any cup up to drink from, so I thought a straw cup would be good and he loved it, chugged his water out of it the other day, today all he did was cry when I offered the exact cup (with water again) to him. Don't even get me started on food. I swear the learning to drink and eat and feed oneself (which he is sooo not into) is going to drive me ape shit. Anna's colicky, which you know just makes the food frustrations I have with Eli seem even worse cause I'm tired and moody. Her little tears are coming in. Now when she cries the corners of her eyes get moist, I can't wait till they come in full force. While seeing your baby cry, seeing the little tears stream down their face, is heartbreaking, not seeing any tears is a tad freaky. I'll take tears and heartache over none any day. We now call her our little chub-chub, this girl downs 4oz bottles and the occasional 6oz one! It may be normal but its new to us, it was a struggle to get Eli to eat, hell at a year he still only takes 6-7oz at a time (with a brief time of taking 7-8oz at night)! Her cheeks are very chubby and very smoochable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home