Sweet Dreams, Baby

5/11/2005

bed experiment results & 5 weeks old

The bed experiment went surprisingly well last night. I put him to bed at 7:30, followed the usual routine and he fell asleep with no problems. I checked on him once at 11:30 and took the blurry picture. I checked on him again a little after 1, before I went to bed, and he was laying in his bed sucking his thumb so I gave him a bottle and he went back to sleep. Ben checked on him around 5:30, before leaving for work, and Eli was up and playing on the floor in his room. Ben wasn't sure if he would climb back in to his bed or cry to be let out of his room to play more, so he just put him in his crib before he left, where he slept a couple more hours. So, all and all a good first night in the toddler bed! He did so well! Again, we haven't decided when to actually move him there permanently. I tried to do nap time in the toddler bed and that just didn't work. I followed our normal nap time routine and about 2 minutes after shutting his bedroom door I heard a small thump and then the pitter-patter of feet and I could see his shadow moving under the door, haha. When I opened his bedroom door he was laughing and running, so into the crib he went. Tonight he's in the crib. My in-laws stopped by about 20 minutes after we put him to bed, they wanted to see him before he fell asleep. Well, they went in there, lifted him out of the crib and got him all excited. He didn't cry when they put him back and closed the door but we could hear him babbling in there for the next hour and half! When I went to use the bathroom I realized my MIL left his bedroom light on, oi, I swear... those people... no common sense. Now on to Anna and the usual onslaught of pictures. Anna's 5 weeks old already!

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Our little chub chub.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Back off bitch!

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home