Anna's 1 month WBC
Yep, MIL took Eli for the night, no getting up early tomorrow for me! Weeee Anna's 1 month Well Baby Check went well, she is now 9lb 7oz and 22"! So big already. I told Ben with Eli he just suddenly was bigger but with Anna I can actually feel her getting heavier. It's sad, I'm very aware she is my last baby and that as she gets bigger I'll never hold something so small and beautiful (of my own) again. No regrets on the tubal though, don't get me wrong! I was told to switch her to soy formula for a couple weeks because it sounds like she has a mild case of reflux. She doesn't cry or act like she's in pain when she brings stuff up (which isn't very often), she just kinda makes a gagging grossed out face, chews it back and swallows and makes a yuck face. They said if she started to cry out in pain, or she starts bringing stuff up more often, then to call and they'd give medication a try, but that's the last option, so we are giving soy a try for now. 1 month

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home