mothers day, fathers day and 75th birthday
We decided to get a new computer for our Mothers and Fathers Day gifts to each other! :) Now we will each have our own computer! yay! We only got it because we were approved for the payment plan thing through Dell, there's no way we could afford to flat out buy a new computer. It should be here in a little over a week. My grandma is turning 75 in September so my uncle has decided to organize a big 75th birthday party/family reunion. We have to also call it a family reunion so my Jehovah's Witness cousins are comfortable coming, I really hope they come, like me they no longer live in CA so even when I go home for a visit I never see them. Originally I was going to fly out in August with just Anna but when I was told about the party I decided to change my plans to be out there in September instead. Ben can't come because he can't get enough time off of work to make flying with me and the kids worth the trip and the money, that's why I decided to just go out with Anna. After flying with Eli when he was 9 months old I vowed to never fly again with kids older than 5 months and younger than 15 ;) When I seriously considered flying out I really felt bad that I couldn't bring Eli, it was hard when Ben and I flew out with just him, so there's no way I could mentally and emotionally handle two kids on a plane (one very active) alone. Well, my mom (the best mommy in the world, when I grow up I wanna be just like her!) has offered to fly out here to help me bring both kids! Then she will fly back with me to help bring them home! How wonderful is she?! Hopefully in the next few days I'll have a rough idea of what dates would be good to fly (I plan to stay out at least a full week, not including travel days) so my mom can order our tickets. Weeee, I'm so excited I get to bring both kids (I just wish CA and OH were closer so the flight(s) were shorter!)! I felt horrible thinking my family would miss out on seeing how Eli is growing. My siblings and extended family haven't seen him since he was 9 months old.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home