Sweet Dreams, Baby

4/18/2005

horny

God I'm horny. So horny. I feel like I haven't had sex in months but we had sex the night before Anna was born, so in reality its only been 13 days- less than 2 weeks. The hubby isn't lacking in sex too much. I'm very generous with the blow jobs, he's a lucky lucky man and I'm a fanfuckingtabulous wife, I enjoy giving head. My OB said no sex for 6 weeks, ha! She said the same thing after Eli and we made it to about 4 weeks. Wonder how far we'll make it this time? My bleeding is a little heavier this time, more than likely because I'm doing more than I should and being way more active so soon this time around. Hell, Saturday I walked around Cebelas for 2 freakin hours, I knew I'd done too much when at one point I started bleeding heavy again and it felt like I was wetting myself. Feels weird to talk about sex (my god if you could get in my head and see all the images I have of Ben and I you'd probably throw up) and then post a pic of the kiddos but since I mentioned Cabelas I wanted to post the pic of our double strollers maiden voyage at said store. Our double stroller is freakin great, love it! I just wish it had a place for mommy to put a drink, it's the only stroller I've seen that doesn't have a cup holder for the parent(s), hm.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com The babes are napping... I'm either gonna nap myself or type up Anna's birth story... my money's on the nap were more than likely I'll dream of Ben and how great of a lover he is *sigh* maybe I shouldn't go to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home