Sweet Dreams, Baby

4/17/2005

cords and teeth oh my

Eli's first molar popped through the other day! Man it was a painful one for sure, its up on the right side. He's so cute with all his teeth! Anna's cord stump fell off today, a tad early, it kinda got pulled off by mommy :( when I was changing her. I've had to order a sling for her, she's totally opposite of Eli. Eli didn't care whether or not he was held, I could put him anywhere and he would quietly stare off or just sleep. Anna wants to be held, she loves to sleep on my chest, I'm of course loving it! Although, while not much of a spitter-upper, she has spit up twice while she was laying on my chest in bed and it's rather gross cause it runs down my neck and into my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home