Sweet Dreams, Baby

3/06/2005

pretty much ready for baby

We installed the car seat today. I tell ya, it was so much easier and less stressful installing it in the CRV than in that damn tiny Saturn. Damn you tiny Saturn! Your presence is not missed! Muahahahaha! I just need to put the blanket in the carrier so when we leave the hospital she's nice and toasty and covered up. So, we are pretty much ready for baby girl :) We just need to do some hardcore cleaning of the house a few days before the c-section because who wants to do any real cleaning after having a baby? Not me! Not Ben! I also need to finish packing the hospital bag, all the baby's things are in it, just gotta pack for me & Ben. Eli's overnight bag (staying with the in-laws) will be packed a night or two before. This doesn't mean you can come early baby girl, not that I think you will anyway, but mommy and daddy want you to continue to grow strong and healthy. I'm also ready for Easter, ha, I bought Eli's Easter basket goodies today... meaning I bought a shit load of candy for Ben and I to enjoy and a stuffed bunny and couple hot wheels for Eli. Now the hard part will be keeping Ben (okay, honestly, me too) away from the candy till Easter. I haven't decided yet if we'll dye eggs, it was easy last year, Eli just layed there and slept. (aawww)

© Sarah But this year he'd probably just spill the colored water everywhere and break the eggs and try to eat them and I'm not sure when his pediatrician wants us to give him egg. More than likely we'll pass on the dyed eggs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home