Sweet Dreams, Baby

3/23/2005

picture meme pt.2

Lysha wanted to see- View from front door.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com View from back door.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Favorite place in the house... yes my bed, I miss it terribly, we don't spend nearly enough time together and we'll be seeing less of each other shortly. I love you bed. (Mental note- never buy off white mattress sheet again, always looks dingy.)

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Holly wanted to see- Eli's favorite toy. Seriously, he likes to climb on to the futon and grab it and try and knock it over (notice how there's a bungee cord holding it to the base) or drag it along the wall, scuffing the wall up. Yeah, thanks Eli, I don't think we'll be getting our deposit back when we move thanks to Mr. Destruct-O.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Favorite toy. These are his real favorite toys.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com N wanted to see- Eli's feet. Hard to get a shot of cause he sees the camera and wants to attack it, this was shot before he pretty much jumped at me. And Yeah, he's standing on the breast pump box (breast pump is in box, not taking it out unless I have to), it's next to my desk. He likes to stand on it to get at all Mommy's crap.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Laura wanted to see- Eli's eyes. He looks a little hazy cause he just woke up.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com View from window (here in bedroom), yeah pretty much the same as the back door view I know.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com The bedroom. Yes I don't make the bed on a regular basis and our room has the worst and cheapest furniture in it (aside from the futon from hell in the living room) that is falling apart.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Jae wanted to see- Favorite place in the house also, which is posted above. Kids room, shot 1. Eli's not in the toddler bed yet, he just climbs on it and uses it as a mini trampoline for now. And Anna's bedding wont be on the crib for a few months (though a friend wanted to see her bedding on the crib so I may just put it on to see how it looks and snap a picture). And we rent so we don't have much we can do as far as design/decorating goes :(

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com Kids room, shot 2.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com The weirdest thing in the house... and honestly Eli is! ;) That's him standing on the breast pump box playing peek-a-boo with me, he crouches down and I say, "Where'd Eli go? Where are you Eli?" and he jumps up and squeals, I act surprised and we all laugh. This shot was Ben laying on the floor sneaking up on him while he was hiding.

© Sarah at http://eatmyoxygen.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home