Sweet Dreams, Baby

3/14/2005

hormonal much?

I broke down and sobbed while making dinner tonight. Why? Because I dropped the corn and spilled it everywhere. Earlier in the day I also sobbed because 5 minutes after changing Eli (that boy does not like to be changed) from his Pj's to his day clothes and into a clean diaper he had a poppy diaper. I was so upset that I had to wrestle him into a clean diaper again so soon. I'm telling you- I wanted more sex with Eli (not that I don't want sex now, just with Eli I could go 4-5 times a day if Ben could handle it!) because he was a boy and I had all that boy testosterone floating around in me and with this one I'm more hormonal and sensitive because I've got that extra girl estrogen floating around in me. I swear, thats why. I'll take the revved up sex drive over the crying over spilled corn any day. Oh I almost forgot! My mom and dad sent the kids Easter gift! They got them the double stroller from the registry :) Can't wait to get some use out of it walking the kids at the park.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home