Sweet Dreams, Baby

3/31/2005

Eli's 1 year Well Baby Check

He's growing well :) He is 31 1/4 inches (85th percentile), 23lb 14oz (70th percentile) and off the charts still for head circumference (105th percentile) hehehe He's teething so he wasn't very happy at the appointment, being poked and prodded. He got 3 shots. The pediatrician said we can slowly start intruding whole milk and wean from formula and we can introduce eggs. He said his tongue (he's tongue tied remember) is looking better and doesn't look like clipping will be necessary. He goes back when he's 15 months. As for me and the carpal tunnel- my OB said take Tylenol and call my family doctor. My family doctor said take Tylenol and see my OB, I said they told me to call you, they said oh, okay well can you come today and get checked so he can order you a brace. I asked them if I could just buy one at Rite Aid, they said fine and to wear it and take the Tylenol and if it didn't start improving after the baby is born to give them a call. So I bought myself a brace, and it really is helping, thanks everyone for the advice and pray it goes away quickly after delivery!! I feel like an ass, I wish I had mentioned it to my OB when I saw her at my appointment yesterday but at that point it was just tingling, numbness and slight pain it got worse throughout the day, ugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home