canceled appointment
I canceled tomorrows OB appointment, I just don't have the energy and patience to entertain, chase, keep Eli out of everyones way/out of things at the doctors office for over an hour. Plus he has the runny nose that just wont die. I feel bad because I'm 36 weeks so I only had that and next weeks appointment left really, plus the hospital/surgery prep/registration. Missing one of my last appointments leaves me feeling guilty, like I don't care about my baby. But I figure if I worry I'll just hop on over to L&D one night after Ben gets home. I was also told at my last appointment that I'd be signing my tubal forms in two weeks so thats next week, if that had been this week I would have dragged Eli out. Our toilets broken, it will flush just very slowly and it takes a 30 minute plunger fight to get anything other than pee to go down. Needless to say, I'm very uncomfortable right now. I've been trying to get a hold of the landlord all morning. I swear to god that motherfucker takes his phone off the hook during the day. Still no news from my cousin C, wonder when she'll have that baby!?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home