Sweet Dreams, Baby

3/07/2005

ARG

That is so fucking frustrating! I swear I'm an emotional ball of shit right now. I haven't had this problem with blogger before now, I lost my post! I want to cry. I hate when that happens. I want to cry, thanks a lot hormones, go to hell. What did I write- They switched my appointment again, back to the 9th. In-laws are gonna keep Eli overnight. Curious if OB will order u/s since she sounded like she was last time except I'd just had one 4 weeks earlier. Wondering when weekly appointments will begin since she usually starts them at 37 weeks but I have the c-section at 38 weeks. Wondering if she'll do internals this time around since again I have the c-section at 38 weeks and she usually starts those at 37 weeks as well. I still want to cry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home