Sweet Dreams, Baby

2/27/2005

can't remember if I mentioned...

I can't remember if I mentioned these things or not. Hm. Silly preggo brain. Eli climbs on to the futon now, all the time! He also has discovered he can climb on to his toddler bed with ease, he doesn't sleep in it yet, but its a new thing to play with. He likes to climb on to it and bounce (holding onto the foot board). He's standing alone for short periods of time now, 5-10 seconds. He claps on cue now, it's so cute. We play "catch", where I'll sit a little ways from him and bounce or roll a small ball to him and he'll throw or roll it back to me, when he decides to not try and chew on it that is. He "throws" pretty good (meaning it comes in my general direction) with his right hand and way off with his left. We have this toy that the balls go into (Ben bought it at the Salvation Army months ago), you put them in a hole and push them down and they come out a little door, Eli loves it. He is getting really good at pushing the ball through the hole all by himself and when it comes out the little door he sometimes claps and laughs. A few weeks ago he finally learned how to push his cars around. My aunt and uncle got him and my nephew a set of fire engine, ambulance and police cars for Christmas. For the first month after getting them I'd push them along the floor for him and he'd cry when they stopped moving and then he'd go for them and just kinda throw them or knock em around. Now he pushes them back and forth and crawls around pushing one around the room. The fire engine pisses him off though, I don't know why he plays with it, haha, the ladder goes up and when he cant get it down he just throws it and pushes it and whines. He now has 7 teeth and I think one on the way judging by his bad nights sleep last night, but we'll see. I never seem to be right about teething. I'll think a tooth is coming in when one isn't and then suddenly when I least expect it theres a tooth popping out. I just adore my child.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home