yummy orange soda
Took the 1 hour glucose test yesterday, should have the results at my appointment on Monday. I chugged my drink (I'm a chugger) after the lab technician said I had 5 minutes to drink it, I finished in 1, much to her shock. I just smiled and said, "I like it." Hopefully I pass like I did with Eli. Nothing new to report. The boy kept me up all night. I need to find a babysitter to come to my house for a couple hours when I need her, this driving to and from the in-laws is getting old and it throws his sleep schedule all out of whack. He'd been doing good, going to bed at 12 and getting up around 10:30-11, for over a week. But those stupid naps in the car (20-30 minutes) ruin it. Plus, I'm just sick and tired of advice from my MIL every time I see her.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home