Sweet Dreams, Baby

1/29/2005

wtf?

I don't understand how he can only need 5-6 hours of sleep? How he can be fully rested and ready to play at 7 or 8 when he went to bed at 2. He's not teething, he's not sick, no butt problems. What the fuck? It's not like I pick him up as soon as he starts crying either, trust me, but I know that "I ain't going to bed" cry and I wont let him sit in his crib and wail for hours. Honestly, yeah, I'm not a big fan of Eli right now. I don't know what is going on, we were doing soooo good on sleeping front the past week, bed at 11-11:30, up at 9. I didn't do anything different, the other day he just decided he wasn't going to bed till 2, he didn't nap longer during the day and hasn't but still isn't going to bed till late. Happy 10 month Birthday Eli.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home