"day off"
I had a stressful baby day yesterday. Twice as Eli fell from standing to sitting he hit his mouth on something and his little mouth filled with blood. I was a sobbing mess, I felt so bad for the little guy. Babies should be immune from pain while they learn to do all these new things. So, today Ben took the boy over to his parents to visit. I've spent the day sleeping, sleeping, sleeping, reading, reading bathing & reading and I cleaned the house. I have all these books (and more on the way from my mom) and no time to read them, so I've been thoroughly enjoying my day. So many books, so little time.

Posted by Hello My mom had foot surgery Thursday and is home now. The doctor says she'll probably be in a wheelchair 1 1/2- 2 months. I wish I lived closer so I could help her out and keep her company.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home