29 week appointment
Gained 1 pound, blood pressure good at 120/80, baby's heartbeat 160, told them about wanting tubal again and they said to remind them again at next appointment (seriously getting sick of hearing that), time for c-section set- 10am, all is well. My OB did ask if I was coming down with the flu though because the baby's heartbeat was on the "high side of normal" but she didn't seem concerned really. The nurse who was finding the heartbeat asked Eli, "Whats that noise, huh?" And I said, "That's your baby sister." The nurse asked if I was sure and I told her how the u/s tech said it "looked like labia" at 18 weeks and at 26 weeks she said, "oh yeah, that's a girl." The nurse proceeded to tell me how they've had 3 wrong genders in the past week. All were supposed to be girls, all came out boys. She actually told me the grandmother of one yelled out and pointed to the baby, "What the hells that!?" *sigh* Ya know nurse lady, thanks, thanks for making me doubt even freaking more. (I hardly doubted with Eli and even then it wasn't serious doubting) We did our taxes, our money should be in the bank in about a week, shortly there after Ben wants to start looking into a CRV. My mom just bought one back in March and when I had Eli out there in July his infant car seat fit in the back easily with lots of room to spare and no one had to pull their seats up. That's what made me think "I want this car!" plus I like the look, it's not a big SUV and I like the way it drives. Then when we had Eli out for Christmas his convertible car seat fit in easily as well :) No one had to move up, there was plenty of room and he was easy to get in and out. So, we have no doubts we'll be able to fit 2 cars seats (infant and convertible, then 2 convertible) in there. Ben was really sick the past week, I managed to just catch a slight cough and I thought Eli managed to avoid it but today he woke up with a stuffy and runny nose and a small cough. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home