Sweet Dreams, Baby

12/17/2004

vaginal abrasion

The ER nurse and Birth Place nurse said it looks like I have a superficial tear on the upper inside of my labia... the ER doc on call said it "kinda" looks like a herpes lesion.. So I have to call my OB and hope she's in her office on Monday and can see me and test me and all that fun stuff. This is the first time this has happened, I haven't had sex with anyone other than Ben in 5 years... I hope the nurses were right and the doctor wrong... The Birth Place nurses also checked a couple things, like th baby's heartbeat (standard operating procedure for anyone who is more than 20 weeks pregnant and not in for an OB emergency, they Maternity nurses come down and do a little check anyway) and it was a nice 145.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home