sittin and standin
Eli is getting so big. He can now go from crawling to sitting all by himself. He is also pulling himself up to standing a lot. Just a little bit ago the hubby and I were engaging in a quickie in the kitchen and we looked over to the living room to see baby boy standing at the couch starring at us. I'll try to get a picture soon (not of us having sex, of course) Poor little guy also has diarrhea. He isn't showing any other signs of being sick. I bought some liquialyts (sp?) so he doesn't get dehydrated, hopefully he takes some seeing as how he hates all liquid but formula and Ben's sweet tea (gee, wonder why?). If he's not better by Monday I'll call his doctor. Tomorrow the MIL is gonna watch the boy while we borrow their SUV and pick up my main Christmas present- dining table and chairs :) Hopefully they are in stock, when Ben went to get them before Christmas they were out. If they are, maybe we'll try another furniture place and see if we find something I like thats in the same price range. Not doing anything tonight, I'm too sick, I still need dot finish unpacking from our trip and Ben just wants to play his new games. Fuck! I forgot to call my OB about the results from my culture... Guess it isn't bad news as no one has called me...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home