Sweet Dreams, Baby

12/03/2004

fetal foto

A good online friend of mine is going to fetal foto tomorrow to find out the sex of her baby. Now as excited as I am for her, I have a tinge of jealousy. She's got the bug in me, that itch to know for certain what we are having. My jealousy isn't so much directed toward her for being able to find out the sex, but for having a fetal foto so close to her. The nearest one to me is 3-3 1/2 hours away and cost 100 dollars. I think hers will cost 75, I forgot. I know it's only a 25 dollar difference, but when you are low on money every little bit helps. And we are low on money (cause I like to give and went a lot shop happy for Christmas), I can't justify to myself spending the money to drive there, eat while out (6 hours on the road you know I'd have to stop and eat something) , and pay for the ultrasound.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home