Sweet Dreams, Baby

12/29/2004

bits and pieces

I. FUCKING. HATE. FLYING. I came home sick. I swear, I will not be traveling by plane with a baby older than 4 months again, meaning Eli wont be flying again till he's a pre-teen. Delta blows. Our luggage was lost. It has all the shirts that fit me, all of my underwear and Ben's boxers, all of Ben's pants, Ben's glasses, Christmas gifts galore, the usb cable to the digital camera (which I'm now really glad I put in my purse), our toothbrushes and countless other things in them... *sigh* They said they should get them and deliver them to us in the next day or two, I fucking hope so. We spent a good hour thawing our car out cause Columbus got about a foot of snow and 2 inches of ice shortly after we flew out to CA. Christmas with my family was great. We found out on Monday that my brother and sister-in-law are having a girl! I met my little nephew and he's just as adorable as can be. He has a perma-frown, but I think it's cause his chubby little cheek's are so heavy they pull his face down. He's so light and tiny and such a sweet baby. He looks just like my brother-in-law. It was good to see him and my sister again too, they will be moving in a few months (staying in CA) and he re-enlisted with the Navy for 3 more years. Again, I'm sick and feel like shit and Eli just woke up so I'll be playing on-line catch-up very slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home