Sweet Dreams, Baby

12/16/2004

anti-food

Eli's on a hunger strike, I swear, and it's so frustrating! He doesn't want baby food anymore and it's not because he wants table food or anything. It could be because that tooth is coming in (it's popped through already) but the other two times he was teething he preferred baby food to the bottle, so I don't know what's going on. He barely wants a bottle during the day too, but acts hungry all the time, so I feel like I'm constantly offering him a bottle, all freakin day. The only times he'll take a full a bottle is when he's sleeping and wakes up hungry, he'll chug two 8 oz bottles, usually a few hours after falling asleep and about 5 hours later (he sleeps about 10 hours a night). I don't mind getting up to make him a bottle, cause he eats quickly and I can just give him the bottle in the crib and watch through sleep blurred eyes as he holds and drinks it. I hope he gets out of this stage soon, it's annoying trying to feed him all day long. He must still be getting enough though cause he still has plenty of wet diapers, so he isn't dehydrated. Just, Arg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home