and the abrasion is...
My OB was upset at the ER doc, mainly cause if he even suspected I had an STD I guess he should have done a culture. When she was poking in there she said she saw nothing that looked like herpes and it's almost completely cleared up (and doesn't hurt anymore, hasn't for the last 2 days) and herpes doesn't clear up that quickly. She said more than likely the Birth Place and ER nurses were right and it was just a superficial tear. She did a culture anyway, just to make sure. They usually get test results back on Friday but since this Friday is Christmas Eve I'm guessing they wont be in the office, so I'm going to call Monday and see what the results are. Eli was very good at the office today, he kept "talking" to a woman and her daughter in the waiting room. Meaning he'd laugh and yell at them, the little girl thought it was the cutest thing, I don't disagree with her :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home