Sweet Dreams, Baby

12/13/2004

22 week appointment

Up just 1 pound, blood pressure staying good at 122/80, urine good, Little Ones heartbeat was 159, go back on January 10th. I go in on January 6th for my 1hr Glucose test. I passed with flying colors with Eli, not so sure I'll pass this time around. My Doctors nurse was telling me the horrors of tubals and how she hasn't known one woman who had it and didn't have complications, period every two weeks, no period for months, blah blah... *sigh* I guess I'll talk to Ben some more about it, one of us is getting fixed and it would just be simpler to do me since they will have me open for the c-section anyway, but it sounds like men have a much less chance of suffering complications. It's snowing out, it's going to be a nice night to decorate the tree, hopefully they don't keep Ben late at work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home